Central African Republic

To transport goods to Central African Republic, you will need the following documents:

  • Bill of lading
  • Invoice (Commercial)
    • Invoice (Freight) if the commercial is FOB or -EXW
  • EXA (Export declaration)

If you want to transport more goods than suggested in the next step. Then please complete the steps and contact us through the order.

    Deze combinatie bestaat niet.