Chad - Ndjamena

To transport goods to Chad - Ndjamena, you need the following documents Bill of lading, invoice (commercial and freight), car papers (only if you choose RORO) and EXA (only if you choose RORO).

If you want to transport more goods than suggested in the next step, please contact us via the  contactform. (menu: contact us)

    Deze combinatie bestaat niet.